Consulting and Fiduciary services:
- Plan design analysis and benchmarking based on specific goals set by the client
- Fiduciary risk review
- Risk management through prudent processes, procedures and documentation
- Annual review of plan design and modifications as necessary
- Investment Policy Statement, documentation and adherence
- Develop and implement formal education plans and participant advice if needed
- Annual, semi-annual, or quarterly fiduciary review and analysis
- Evaluation of the quality of your current investment platform
- Total cost analysis and vendor revenue
- Investment performance and associated risk analysis
- State-of-the-art reporting
Investors should understand that working with an advisor that is a fiduciary does not guarantee that they will experience greater investment performance or reduced losses as compared to working with an advisor that is not acting as a fiduciary.
Securities offered through Royal Alliance Associates, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Rehmann Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates.