Bottom-line financial and operational improvement. It's that simple. Built on the fundamentals of Toyota Lean and Six Sigma, Rehmann offers comprehensive operational improvement services to privately-held businesses, manufacturers, commercial and governmental entities and other organizations – services that drive change and maximize value to clients.
Our extensive operational improvement services include:
- Financial due diligence
- Operational performance enhancement
- Business transition
- Merger, acquisition and divestiture advisory consultation
- Interim corporate management
- Turnaround and receivership
- Emergency manager
- Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 crisis management
- Orderly liquidations
Rehmann’s operational improvement process
Our process relies upon action – not theory – and is intended to drive rapid improvement:
- Initial assessment: Steps taken during this stage quantify and qualify waste, and identify value-added vs. non-value-added activity throughout your business. This is the step that will also uncover business opportunities you might be overlooking.
- Enterprise process mapping: This effort helps us produce a clear improvement roadmap for every aspect of your business or organization.
- Metrics and accountability process: Where the rubber meets the road: this process ensures that the improvements you need are implemented as planned, and that savings are delivered to you in the short-term … and sustained in the long-term.
- Attainment of the savings: In this stage, we make sure we’ve achieved full compliance with your needs.
For Michigan governments
Rehmann is approved by the Michigan Department of Treasury to provide restructuring and transformation services to local governments as well as serve as an emergency manager. We are one of few consulting firms in Michigan with this distinction, which complements our expansive governmental audit, accounting, consulting and outsourcing capabilities.