There's just one problem: it can be difficult to assemble the skills you need without costly and potentially disruptive staffing moves.
Rehmann's CFO Executive Advisor service - featuring superstars of the Firm's accounting, consulting and tax teams - allows you to escape such risks while providing the seasoned financial leadership you need.
CFO Executive Advisors can provide assistance in:
- Developing metrics that clarify goals and help achieve desired outcomes
- Finding new ways to leverage financial and operating reports
- Identifying and understanding trends and signals in operating data
- Detecting relevant benchmark information for critical performance comparisons
- Coaching executives on constructively balancing personal and business goals
- Helping owners and executives through complex business decision processes
- Negotiating financing arrangements
- Managing organizational change, including growth, personnel transition, succession and growth
- Meeting compliance covenants of debt agreements
Rehmann's advisors bring a lot to the table:
- The solid backing of Rehmann, named a "Top 100 Accounting Firm" by Accounting Today's list for 2012.
- The esteemed Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation. Each Advisor carries this valuable designation.
- An average of 25 years in accounting, consulting and tax; you're assured of experienced support dedicated to ensuring your continued success.
Taking the next step to boosting your team and your company's prospects is easy: simply reach out to one of one of the Advisor leadership team members listed to the right. You’ll hear back from us within 24 hours (excluding weekends) so we can begin helping you take your business to the next level.
After all, business moves fast. Keep up with Rehmann's CFO Executive Advisors.