- Preparation, or review, of initial public offerings
- Secondary registrations
- Comfort letters to underwriters
- Compliance with the SEC's periodic reporting requirements
- Various private security offerings
- SOX attestation and consulting services
- Quarterly reviews required by the SEC
Reinforcing our commitment to audits of SEC registrants is our ongoing commitment to the profession's quality control initiatives. Since the inception of the AICPA's Quality Control Standards in 1979, we have successfully completed peer review requirements as a member in good standing in the SEC Practice Section. In addition to being peer reviewed, a number of our principals and managers have served on peer review teams, conducting reviews of several dozen CPA firms across the country, including AICPA Center for Public Company member firms.
Rehmann is registered with the PCAOB. Our inspection reports are available in the inspection section of the PCAOB's website at www.pcaobus.org.