By monitoring and analyzing global intelligence, we provide clients with essential, real-time information to make informed business decisions. We help organizations understand and respond to political, regulatory, social, and competitive changes in the market.
Our geopolitical investigations may involve:
- Regional crime assessments
- Political stakeholder identification
- Tax organization and regulatory standard examination
- Analysis of terrorist involvement in foreign economies
- Hazard identification including imminent social turmoil
Rehmann’s global network of forensic accountants, former FBI executives and intelligence analysts will execute tailored geopolitical investigations to meet the specific needs of our clients. The recommendations that emerge from our investigations are designed to help the organization understand the risk-return tradeoff when deciding to pursue business opportunities around the globe.
We can also assist organizations in securing corporate and executive travel protection and in notifying U.S. embassies of prominent executives traveling to the area. Learn more about our executive protection services.