With corporate fraud on the rise, you have to conduct an in-depth examination of every vendor candidate. Rehmann Corporate Investigative Services’, (CIS) vendor verification process provides you with the intelligence you need to hire reputable vendors every time.
No vendor is too insignificant to verify
Whether they are installing computer networks or cleaning the office, vendors have access to your organization’s confidential information. Vendor verification can help you select vendors you can trust.
At Rehmann CIS, our team of investigators will work closely with your business advisors and use the following methods to conduct a thorough vendor verification:
- Verify the individual or business is licensed to perform the services you are engaging them to do
- Confirm the entity is incorporated and is in good standing
- Conduct credit and financial overviews
- Research civil litigation history
- Examine Federal, state and county criminal records
- Conduct bankruptcy history research
- Conduct social media research
- Perform business reference interviews
No matter what your needs, the Rehmann CIS team will tailor a vendor verification program to fit them. You can trust our multi-tiered verification process to gather complete and accurate information about potential vendors. Contact us today!