Rehmann Healthcare Advisors provide the following services to assist your Native American Healthcare center:
- Comprehensive medical and dental services
- Reimbursement services (medical record documentation analysis, fee schedules, A/R consulting)
- Education programs for coders, billers and office personnel
- Contract health services
- Financial and other performance measurements
- Operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Health services and health systems development
- Planning and organizational development assistance
- Corporate and HIPAA compliance training and support
Rehmann Healthcare Advisors have extensive clinical and healthcare management training, plus on the job experience to deliver the level of service you need.
Rehmann can assist in ensuring accurate and optimal billing codes and processes, and assessing and updating your fee schedule in accordance with market factors and standards. We can assess your health center's accounts receivable management and identify operational enhancements that may improve your health center's financial performance. By evaluating your staffing requirements and facilities, use we can offer streamlined approaches for improved processes.
We use financial benchmarking to let you know how you compare with your peers and help you put plans in place to meet your financial and performance goals.
An organization that knows where it is going and how it will get there will provide a more rewarding working environment resulting in more productive, motivated and satisfied staff. We can assist you in planning sessions, teach you how to organize and direct your staff and determine staffing requirements.