The federal government’s expectations for coding, billing and documentation may be daunting, but we will help you identify any potential problems and educate your practice on coding correctly for services performed.
Our medical record reviews follow structured methodologies performed by certified professional coders and/or certified professional medical auditors to identify opportunities for improvement. A typically chart review provides:
- Analysis of medical record documentation to ensure carrier compliance
- Evaluation of CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS codes and modifiers
- Review of charge ticket records, business office records, and insurance claims
- Review of staff coding techniques
- Coding and billing audit reports
- Staff training and education to correct errors and avoid future violations
Our team of highly skilled advisors work collaboratively to identify and solve to coding challenges before there is the potential for it to negatively impact your bottom line and put your organization at risk. Ultimately providing you peace of mind.