In dental practice transitions, we represent either Buyer's or Seller's but never both in the same transaction. Our expertise in practice valuation and negotiation is unparalleled in the Michigan market.
If you find a practice you like that we do not list, we can also represent you in a consulting capacity. In representing you as a Buyer consultant, the services provided in this package include:
- Valuation (limited or comprehensive) of the practice and cash flow analysis via practice documentation, on-site inspection and Seller questionnaires
- Complete due diligence review of Seller's practice after acceptance of offer
- Complimentary consultation with a dental practice advisor
- Negotiation on your behalf with the Seller and their representatives concerning all phases of practice acquisition and building/real estate lease/ purchase
- Drafting of purchase offer(s) including unlimited changes
- Aid in obtaining lender financing for practice/ real property (if necessary)
- Legal evaluation of purchase agreement and all closing documents
- Presence at closing
Fees for Buyer Representation will be quoted on a flat-fee basis assuming all services listed above are completed. The fees accumulate as time is logged on the project so that the total financial outlay is governed by what stage of the process is completed. If the service results in completion (closing), a portion of the total fee can be financed interest-free beyond closing. Contact Curt Nurenberg for additional information.