Running a successful practice requires more than excellent clinical capabilities.
Providing valuable business solutions requires Rehmann's Healthcare Practice Management advisors to have an intimate understanding of your industry — not just a passing knowledge. Our experienced advisors from the accounting, tax and consulting divisions make up a cross-functional group of more than 40 healthcare professionals with industry specific knowledge, expertise and training.
Rehmann's healthcare team works extensively with physicians, medical group practices, hospitals, dental practices, veterinary practices, mental health organizations and other healthcare provider organizations. This experience provides our advisors with the tools to help guide, support and assist with the business aspects of your practice.
- Practice Management & Assessment
- Practice Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate & HIPAA Compliance
- Accounting & Advisory Services
- Human Capital - Organizational Effectiveness Consulting
- Corporate Investigative Services
- Wealth Advisory Services
- Community Hospitals & Employed Physician Practices
- Tribal Healthcare
Healthcare Industry Memberships & Affiliations
Our Healthcare advisors are active members of leading healthcare associations and organizations. This dedication enables our professionals to understand the day-to-day challenges of the industry and provide proactive ideas and solutions to help make your life easier.
- Michigan Medical Group Management Association
- Ohio Medical Group Management Association
- Ohio Medical Assistants Society
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- American Health Information Management Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- American Association of Professional Coders
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- Professional Association of Health Care Office Management
Healthcare Resources + Insights
We are pleased to offer a library of healthcare industry resources. Click here to learn from our healthcare group!