Discover Rehmann is a one-day leadership and learning event tailored to provide you all the information you need to answer the pivotal question, "Is Rehmann the right fit for me?"
During the event you will:
- Hear from a panel of recently hired associates to learn about their experience at Rehmann
- Partake in multiple breakout sessions to learn about the Firm's many service lines
- Join students from other schools in team building activities
- Network with all levels of associates to discover why Rehmann is the Firm of Choice
- Troy, MI | May 16, 2017
- Troy, MI | May 19, 2017
- Grand Rapids, MI | June 6, 2017
To qualify for Discover Rehmann, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student interested in a career in public accounting AND
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
To interview for an invite to Discover Rehmann:
- Submit your resume to Rehmann's job posting at your school, or
- Email Paloma Shah, Campus and corporate recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Paloma for more information.